3 ways we bring training to you:
Hosting our Police Community EngagementTraining is a unique way for an agency to bring high caliber training to your area. It also provides an opportunity to network with officers and civilians from other …
We bring our Police Community Engagement Training to your agency and train your team. This custom Police Community Engagement Training & Consulting opportunity takes your Community Engagement & communications program to the next level. Your team will get custom training based on your engagement & communications program, challenges, brand, marketing, videos, etc. Limited to first 5 agencies.
1-on-1 Virtual Police Community Engagement Training & Coaching.
PCE Training is a high priority but staffing, travel & location
has made in-person training complicated
Promo 1-on-1 Training for only $595
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
Police Community Engagement Boot Camp
Register Now | Seminar Flyer | Simple Registration Form
Intensive Police Community Engagement Training – High caliber
instruction, exercises, videos, on-camera practicals & more
- Lessons learned & opportunities from 2022 demonstration
- How to get more ‘buy-in’ from your colleagues & agency
- New ideas for engaging our small business communities
- Tudo bom? Engaging multicultural, multilingual communities
- Making every contact impactful
- What is your approach & body language really saying?
- The little things that win hearts and minds
- Are we really listening or just tone-deaf?
- Police Community Engagement on a shoe-string budget
- “Selling” your ideas & programs to skeptical audiences
- Creative ways to engage kids & teens
- There’s a problem with those words
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Google Events
- Unconventional Community Engagement ideas
- Secrets for better news and social media coverage
- Police Community Engagement: Hits & misses
- Trolling for great community engagement connections
- Emergency responses to the tough questions
- Real ways to walk in their shoes to see what they see
- How to speak to their listening
- Officer Survival for Police Community Engagement
After this intensive seminar, you’ll be ready for the challenges of Police community engagement
and Public relations with new-found knowledge and confidence to succeed like never before.
$595 per person – Limited seating available
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
Click The Image To Enlarge
Instructor: Chris Ryan
Mr. Ryan is president of Ryan & Assoc. Public Relations, a Phoenix, Arizona based communications firm providing expert counsel to a variety of private, corporate and government clients worldwide.
The firm is dedicated to the management of crisis and other high profile situations across the globe…
Police Community Engagement InFocus
Police and Sheriff’s Departments are most effective and successful when protect and serve has police community engagement in-focus. Law enforcement agencies that are highly focused on engaging their community to see almost every contact with the possibility of making a connection. When connections are being made at every turn, it provides opportunities to dispel a myth, change a perception, start a conversation or ask a question. Police Community Engagement as priority works.
I’m realistic and understand that it’s challenging to think of police community engagement when officers and deputies are oftentimes dealing with unruly people, complicated and dangerous situations. It’s a bit of reprogramming .
Police Must Be Properly Trained Regarding Community Engagement
Community engagement is something that has always been important when it comes to police interaction. The police are there to protect and serve, so the…
Why Police Community Relations Training Is Needed ( Community Engagement )
In any community, the police play a big role. They protect the streets and work with the community to create a good environment. It is important that the …
How Police Departments Can Use Social Media To Communicate Better
How Police Departments Can Use Social Media To Communicate Better One of the best things about social media is that it makes it a lot easier to communicate…